Thursday, October 27, 2016

Can we get in one more ride?

Last weekend's ride was cancelled due to high winds and rain in the mid-morning forecast -- and the weather for this coming weekend wasn't look promising yesterday, although the forecast for Saturday has improved since. We're hoping to ride... and will make a decision and post a ride on Friday if it looks like we'll have decent (dry) weather for a Saturday "Halloween" ride.

Currently Gail, Joan, Paul and Tam are the regular diehards making the ride/no-ride decision. If anyone wants to join us or get in on the decision-making, get in touch with one of us!!

Meanwhile, how does breakfast in Salem or Beverly on November 5th sound? Reds? Brother's? Omelet Headquarters? Suggestions? Breakfast at 8 a.m. with an optional ride to follow. We'd love to have an end-of-season breakfast gathering!!


222kante said...

Count me in for the Nov.5 breakfast at 8am. One of the last breakfasts was held at Salem Brothers. Wherever we go, I plan to come. Cyclpathically yours, Sheldon

Tamarise Cronin said...

I think Brother's is probably the best choice, too, as we can all sit together. Thanks Sheldon!