Thursday, July 07, 2016

Tentative Boxford

We're watching the forecast for Saturday and some reports are predicting an 80% chance of thunderstorms on Saturday morning -- although we all know the forecast can change on a dime. I will update the blog Friday with ride plans. Before ending the ride Saturday we discussed Boxford as our destination, with a Salem start at 7 and a remote start at the Beverly Airport at approximately 7:40. (Weather dependent, of course.) Any thoughts on this? Text, email, or comment below!

2 comments:

kante said...

I'd like to meet you all at Airport Restaurant parking lot at 7:40, if it doesn't rain. Ducky, can you make it? Cyclopathically yours, Sheldon

Tamarise Cronin said...

Weather for Saturday (currently) looks like a repeat of today, Sheldon! Hope to see you tomorrow morning, Tam